How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
damp rag warm water all i use and does the job, takes a bit off time tho ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
mine lives inside no way im putting a 6k bike out in the shed mud or not as cost way to much to insure it.

if she dont like it then can live in the shed but not my bike.:p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Reactions: brightonebikes
Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
half my vid missing lol forgot to format it :rolleyes:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
32gb too tiny need 1tb ;)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
slippery when wet. Anyone designed a screen wiper for GoPros?
It's called a glove. :)

Something that I forgot about at the three minute point in this clip, which was pretty annoying given that towards the end of the clip, I failed to capture clearly, the guy in the bright yellow gators going up to his knees in the muddy water, then falling over and sitting down in it. That was one very wet and muddy ride. The other two lads that I'm following are both KTM riders as well.

Last edited:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
To be fair, I don't think that I helped things by telling him to get a move on. I recall moaning at him for stopping on the side instead of carrying on through.:oops:

I also hadn't realised until watching this, just how pushie that I had been to flick my bike up, turn it and get past the lad that was behind me. I seem to also recall telling the lad that I'm following behind to hurry up as well, which is why is looking back around.

I must have been in a FFS get on with and get out the way frame of mind. :D

To be fair, I don't think that I helped things by telling him to get a move on. I recall moaning at him for stopping on the side instead of carrying on through.:oops:

I also hadn't realised until watching this, just how pushie that I had been to flick my bike up, turn it and get past the lad that was behind me. I seem to also recall telling the lad that I'm following behind to hurry up as well, which is why is looking back around.

I must have been in a FFS get on with and get out the way frame of mind. :D
It did make me laugh! Got to give it to the guy, he did as he was told!
Perhaps deeper than you thought, but great idea getting him to test it first ;)

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I've never minded it. :)

Sometimes when it is pouring down with rain, freezing cold and pitch black, I wonder why I'm stepping out of the door, but that feeling is gone with the first puddle. :)
Many of my best rides have been completed in conditions that any sane person would be tucked up warm and dry at home.

I should be back out again tomorrow night for yet another night ride. We currently have three planned for this week, plus a trip to Biggin Hill at the weekend. :)

The down side is that I'll be cleaning and detailing all three bikes again next Sunday. At least they looked reasonably clean this morning.

I've never minded it. :)

Sometimes when it is pouring down with rain, freezing cold and pitch black, I wonder why I'm stepping out of the door, but that feeling is gone with the first puddle. :)
Many of my best rides have been completed in conditions that any sane person would be tucked up warm and dry at home.

I should be back out again tomorrow night for yet another night ride. We currently have three planned for this week, plus a trip to Biggin Hill at the weekend. :)

The down side is that I'll be cleaning and detailing all three bikes again next Sunday.

Full yer boots. Literally. I'm happier more spring is springing!

Reactions: EddiePJ

Advertisers