How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

Stumpy, I just find the straightness and regularity of them so uninspiring. The South Downs way is pretty much the same as well. Stunning views, but so dull to ride. Get off the SDW and onto bridleways, and everything changes, and becomes far more interesting and fun.

This looks promising! ;)

Quite agree. On both points [emoji3]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reactions: EddiePJ

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Finally took the plunge and negotiated Hurst Wood without mudguards....
I had no idea how much muck a bike can throw up, or, what it tastes like....

I am assuming that dog poo has its own recognisable taste si dont think I got any....

Good fun tho'

I stuffed the cycling gear in the washing basket inside out so expecting a good rollocking when she delves in there.....
2016-04-13 19.26.41.jpg

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
just dongle the washing machine ;)

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
just dongle the washing machine ;)

Actually I have just fussed up... she said it's OK it will be warmer outside in a few weeks so it won't matter.
I responded with.. you mean the mud will have dried up!
She said no... you will be getting washed in the garden..

I suffer with irritable phone syndrome.

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
ride in ur under pants ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
lol o well lest you not pee off the hole road and ktm bikes they going mad i stuck that cam on the wall haha.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: Gubbins

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mines a Swan..
Streetlights keep the front in colour but its watching my garage 24/7 + Triple locks and alarm so if anyone nicks my bikes they will make a lot of noise and have their photo taken.. Its in passive mode and records when anyone, or anything walks by.
CCTV.jpg

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
mine does the same but has motion tracking can also send email and record anything that moves when its set up right.

as its wifi can use the app to log in to it anywhere in the world but needs port forwarding set up to work.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

:p

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
mine does the same but has motion tracking can also send email and record anything that moves when its set up right.

as its wifi can use the app to log in to it anywhere in the world but needs port forwarding set up to work.

Ah! Have we found something you cant do?
Swan have an easy set up so was able to do the Port Forwarding and set up on the app. As you say I can look from anywhere..

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Last edited:

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
There is enough cable ties there to make any self respecting Haibike owner green with envy.

Sensible move with the heli tape. I do the same.
2 points..
1/ Why do haibike riders have a fetishism for zip ties?
2/ Fitting instructions... don't use too many ties then in a crash the ties will break rather than the guard. Always carry some with you.

I suffer with irritable phone syndrome.

Reactions: LeighPing

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Point one. I'll leave SW to tell you.

Point two. I don't think that you would ever be likely to break either of those guards. The guards that break are generally the high mounted front guards, and seat post mounted rear guards. In the past, I have broken two of each.
The worst that could happen with your guards, is trapping mud and debris, which might prevent the wheels from turning. Again, I suspect that won't be an issue for you either. :)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

there 27 euro each to replace the bolts:eek:

Advertisers