I have a 350w 8Fun crank drive on it's way!

danielt

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 10, 2012
Brighton
First post, so... Hello!

I've spent a while reading on here and it's been extremely helpful so far.

I have a 350w 8Fun crank drive on it's way from Greenbikekit

and also a 36V15AH LiFePO4 battery (ebay- I'll post details of the seller if it gets here safely and works!)

I'll be converting a Saracen bike with the kit. Need to add front disc brakes too

Thanks for all the great advice that's on here

danielt

Jun 10, 2012
Brighton
Oh and I just spotted the erroneous apostrophe in the title, so if there are any pedantic pedelecs ... ;-)

£2.49

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2013
I'm also in Brighton, would love to see the kit when it's up and running! If you have time give me a shout and i'll get the coffee's in! :)

danielt

Jun 10, 2012
Brighton
yeah, sounds good. all the UK based bits have arrived, disc brakes etc, should be next week for the motor and battery from china

danielt

Jun 10, 2012
Brighton
(I posted this in another thread)

I'm really pleased with it. it's very well built. No instructions, but I downloaded the PDF from the woosh website.

It's very quiet. Happily goes 25mph on the flat (off road of course, officer) and 10-15 up moderate hills without pedalling

I can't recommend the battery seller though (not greenbikekit) as it's meant to be a 36v 15ah, but had a 10ah sticker on it. I emailed him and he said he put that on to avoid customs duty. Cynical, but I don't believe him, but can't prove it.

ebikenewb

Pedelecer
May 28, 2014
Brentwood, London, United Kingdom
First post, so... Hello!

I've spent a while reading on here and it's been extremely helpful so far.

I have a 350w 8Fun crank drive on it's way from Greenbikekit

and also a 36V15AH LiFePO4 battery (ebay- I'll post details of the seller if it gets here safely and works!)

I'll be converting a Saracen bike with the kit. Need to add front disc brakes too

Thanks for all the great advice that's on here
hey just wondering, hows it going? and by having 350w shouldnt that be illegal as the limit is 250w? I am considering modifying a bike also, just not sure which components etc. so I will be looking to get a complete kit, was looking at the one you have, hows it going?

its here:
http://www.greenbikekit.com/36v-250w-350w-500w-8fun-bafang-motor-bbs-01-central-driven-motor-electric-bike-kit.html
did you get yours from greenbikekit also?