I need a 36 volt charger for this battery

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
I need a charger 36 volt with a 3 pin din male for this external Optibike battery and anyone no where I can get one
rather than go to optibike :confused:

Trex 850

Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
There's one on a well known auction site for £16.48- price includes postage/packing,,, item is located in the uk and traders name is NOVAPRODUCTSUK. Just search for 36v charger.

hope this helps.

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
There's one on a well known auction site for £16.48- price includes postage/packing,,, item is located in the uk and traders name is NOVAPRODUCTSUK. Just search for 36v charger.

hope this helps.
I think there for SLA Batteries Trex

Last edited:

Trex 850

Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
That will teach me to read the small print !!
Just reread the ad and your right, its for lead acid,
Sorry.

Last edited:

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
I have been looking at the chargers on BMSBattery and they seem to do all types of chargers and have cooling fans..
I want a 36 volt one and anybody no if I could use one off there site and which one?

Last edited:

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Charger

Hi Bought 36 volt 1.8 amps Li ion charger from this company off eBay £21 delivered

They are in Birmingham Tel 0121|3110492

You need a plug as it is different Maplins have them

By the way these guys sell E bikes and Conversation kits

Frank

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

That phone number that Frank gave is Sunlova: Electric Scooter, Electric Bike, Electric Cycle from Sunlova. The socket looks exactly the same as San Eagle's one from Microgoods in Wolverhampton. I don't have their phone number, but you'll be able to contact them via one of their Ebay adverts: 26" New Electric Folding Mountain Bike -- SL26EF02BL on eBay (end time 11-Mar-11 18:39:31 GMT)
If you could measure the exact distance between the pins, we'll be able to confirm that it's the same. Microgoods are Chinese, like Sunlova and they always seem willing to help - not too expensive either.

D

Deleted member 4366

The socket looks exactly the same as San Eagle's one from Microgoods in Wolverhampton. I don't have their phone number, but you'll be able to contact them via one of their Ebay adverts: 26" New Electric Folding Mountain Bike -- SL26EF02BL on eBay (end time 11-Mar-11 18:39:31 GMT)
If you could measure the exact distance between the pins, we'll be able to confirm that it's the same. Microgoods are Chinese, like Sunlova and they always seem willing to help - not too expensive either.
Forget what I said about the San Eagle/Microgoods one. We've checked and they#re different.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
sorry just received email they are out off stock of li-ion chargers

But try this on Ebay Item number 400167993485 £34 delivered

Tel 01969667087

Frank

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
Forget what I said about the San Eagle/Microgoods one. We've checked and they#re different.
I think it may be best to buy the one from optibike after a long decision
and thankyou for help :)