imax B6

D

Deleted member 4366

Why don't you show a photo of what you have,and then we can see what you've done wrong.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
ok but I will have to set it up again, i will post it later,
than you for help,
ROB

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
the cable I used, on the bms cable, I have to insert the six pins separate by hand, It must be a different pitch, but fit into the charging connector ok

Attachments

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
the pin strip does not fit the ribbon cable, so I have to insert the pins by hand individually, I can measure the voltage of each cell on them
ROB

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I have just been going through the different programs on the imax b6 and
have one INPUT POWER LOW
cut off 11 .0 volts, do you think this is the problem, in the previous photos the pin strip looks as though it is not connected but it is, I can read the battery voltage off the end that connects to the imax
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

I don't think you followed the instruction that I gave you. Follow it exactly step by step.

D

Deleted member 4366

It works when I do it. I got the pictures now. I'll study them and get back to you. I'm a bit inundated by cats at the moment.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
this is a brand new battery never been on a bike yet, is for a giant suede bike ,
must be 8 or 9 years old , the bike I mean and is as new as the day it was made.
ROB

DannyK

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2008
Brecon Mid Wales
I don't know if it will help but when I have this no charge problem with my imax because of low voltage I tell it that they are nicad cells, it then charges and after a few minutes when the voltage rises I switch it back to lipo.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
Thanks DannyK that is helpful, I will wait for d8veh to answer and see what he thinks,
ROB