In the market for a new bike

CRAZYNIGHT

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2011
Firstly sorry if this is the wrong section MOD please move if needed.

I am in the market for buying my first electric bike.

Its going to be dual purpose commuter for me 5 miles each way to work through the centre of town slight up then down the total height gain according to the gps is 60m and as a bike for my wife when we want to go out hence the drop cross bar.

I have narrowed the field down to either
LifeCycle Alpine Sport Electric Bike
Alpine Sport | UK Electric Bikes | LifeCyle Electric Bikes
or
Powacycle Milan 2
Electric Bike Sales - Shop Online for Electric Bikes, Electric Vehicles and Cycle Accessories - Powacycle Milan 2

I have concluded the Milan will be more of a buy see if I like using it then buy myself a bigger one but the total of the two would be more than the initial out lay of the Apline. We don't need 2 electric bikes as I don't mind cycling a normal bike when out with the wife - its just I am trying to make the journey to work less hot with the electric bike.

It anyone has any experience with either it would be appreciated as I am looking to buy within the next few days.

tonyishuk

Pedelecer
Oct 2, 2011
For the price you are paying for a Alpine Sport you could consider a Freego Eagle or Hawk.

Freego run a try before youy buy scheme through their dealers. If you email the sales people on the Freego Web Site, they can tell you your nearest dealer.

We (my Good Lady and I) purchased two Eagles and are impressed with them and the service we have had.

There is a review on the Freego Eagle in the review section of this forum.

Best of riding, whatever bike you chose.

Rgds