Inertial mass reduction device, Fusion

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Fun reading, at least I think so. Are these inventions real? Who knows... if so, some could increase ebike range and speed:

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Fun reading, at least I think so. Are these inventions real? Who knows... if so, some could increase ebike range and speed:

these ideas are pipedreams.
The guy who invented/imagined them can't supply the calculations to support his ideas.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
these ideas are pipedreams.
The guy who invented/imagined them can't supply the calculations to support his ideas.
It's designed to inspire awe and fear in adversaries, else it wouldn't even be mentioned in public at all, let alone be publically patented.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It's designed to inspire awe and fear in adversaries, else it wouldn't even be mentioned in public at all, let alone be publically patented.
our patent system can't dismiss unrealistic and unpractical ideas.
In principle, you can for example transmute one element into another by bombarding it with electrons/protons/neutrons etc but you can't realistically or practically transmute a piece of jewellery because it would vaporise quite quickly.
His ideas are neither realistic nor practical. He mixes a number of possible mechanisms into a contraption so that if anyone takes one mechanism apart, he's already got many more ready.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
our patent system can't dismiss unrealistic and unpractical ideas.
In principle, you can for example transmute one element into another by bombarding it with electrons/protons/neutrons etc but you can't realistically or practically transmute a piece of jewellery because it would vaporise quite quickly.
The Sun transmutes elements all the time, all will be possible on Earth someday... then perhaps someone will pounce with patent infringement lawsuits, if they haven't expired by then.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The Sun transmutes elements all the time, all will be possible on Earth someday... then perhaps someone will pounce with patent infringement lawsuits, if they haven't expired by then.
all the elements with atomic number 93+ (above Uranium) are man made, there are no patent as far as I know.
I suspect that the reason that this guy (Pais) got those silly patents is to avoid peers reviews. He knows very well that matter acquires mass through the Higgs mechanism. Reducing the inertial mass implies modifying the Higgs field.
Calling his patent inertial mass reduction device is a misnomer. His is just a possible propulsion system and inefficient at that.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
He knows very well that matter acquires mass through the Higgs mechanism. Reducing the inertial mass implies modifying the Higgs field.
It's a pseudoscientific political psyop gobbledigook, like a lot of sci-fi hollywood movies, and for the same purpose (plus entertainment), to make adversaries wonder if "Modifying" space/time to an extent that doesn't begin to approach the changes that a black hole brings about in it's immediate proximity, would change impossibilities as we currently understand them; "They've got to be onto something.. they built machines..."

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Woosh

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon

All this is probably related to Project Blueray, where some group of world leaders and others hatched a plot to fake an an alien invasion so that they could form a world government and seize power from democracies.

The project has been largely made moot by the opportunity to use covid for the same purpose, though the project is still alive in the background, as evidenced by the recent "UFO" videos released by the US navy, which have been completely debunked and reproduced as actually a setting sun, a goose, an aircraft heat signature in infra red and an out of focus camera with a triangular apperture adjuster. The US navy intelligence experts said that what the videos showed couldn't be explained, yet average Youtubers had it all figured out in 5 minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
All this is probably related to Project Blueray, where some group of world leaders and others hatched a plot to fake an an alien invasion so that they could form a world government and seize power from democracies.

The project has been largely made moot by the opportunity to use covid for the same purpose, though the project is still alive in the background, as evidenced by the recent "UFO" videos released by the US navy, which have been completely debunked and reproduced as actually a setting sun, a goose, an aircraft heat signature in infra red and an out of focus camera with a triangular apperture adjuster. The US navy intelligence experts said that what the videos showed couldn't be explained, yet average Youtubers had it all figured out in 5 minutes.
People have been seeing things they can't explain in the sky, ever since they first saw the sky - there's a massive leap from "I've seen something I can't identify" to "It's aliens!" Formerly explained as fairies, spirits of various kinds, angels, now it's gleeful anal probing sky leprechauns whizzing about in giant saucers. I'm not disputing that people see mysterious objects, which if confirmed through measurement could be ball lightning, misidentified existing technonology, or some natural phenomena we're currently unaware of which we will understand scientifically at some point... but a whole long raft of possibilities need to be considered and discarded before considering anal obsessed aliens.

A friend of mine is infected with the alien mind-virus - last I heard, he and his little cult built a big platform in Salisbury for aliens to land on, at a particular time. They didn't show. Their "Guru" was told of their arrival by the alien mothership, through transmissions only he can receive. My friend isn't stupid, he's got an Msc. On the other hand he's fond of something called DMT, so maybe he is....

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The alien conspiracy lot must be on this forum somewhere, but they seem to be as shy of airing their views as the neo-nazis... they probably reserve it all for the X-files website or Stormfront, or whatever echo-chamber oddball groupings are available on Telegram, Wotsitapp, Facefsck, or some other antisocial media app.