Intuvia Display

les drew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 1, 2014
image.jpg Can anyone tell me what that dash on the display is next to the battery reading. Ty

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
is it there if you reset it ?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no it just resets the batt to default 30 miles in turbo ect.

will have to take out the batt to wipe everything.

the clock also does go out of wack mines out by 20 mins.

if it works as should id not worry about it tbh.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I get a down arrow, presumably to tell me to change down. I suppose it senses a build up of heat if my old legs aren't spinning fast enough.

I have also noticed what appears to be bleeding onto the battery indicator, but it will disappear eventualy. Something is turning the crystals on, weird.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i think the arrows are for the batt usage up gaining more miles and down for going to fast lol.

should be in the manual tho ;)

tbh my 6 quid thing from halfords does a better job, even keeps time pmsl ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
if you have warranty and it bothers you that much ask for a new 1 as it should not be there, tho will not hurt as its just prob just a fault in the lcd.

if it dont go with a reset or taking it off and back on the bike its got a faulty lcd.

les drew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 1, 2014
Ok cheers guys it's not bothering me and I didn't notice it until my mate said and it wasn't on his so I'll be leaving it.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
i think the arrows are for the batt usage up gaining more miles and down for going to fast lol.

should be in the manual tho ;)

tbh my 6 quid thing from halfords does a better job, even keeps time pmsl ;)
According to the manual, the arrows are gear change recommendations (like in a new car) - never seen the up arrow and occasionally see the down flicker she I'm cycling fine so there is definitely something not right with the SW on that.
Those extra digits shown are erroneous and not defined as existing in the manual at all.(I've just checked.) Get it replaced under warranty if possibly.