It must be magic

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
I have ridden ebikes for around seven or eight years now,often cycling to work on my ebike for over 6 years,unless pointed out most people have never noticed my bike has a motor on it,even though they may have noticed i was going pretty quick up a hill,people just do not seem to see the big magic motor helping out.one workmate has bought a cyclotricity bike after asking my advice on a lower priced bike,he has had more people ask him about his electric bike in one month than i have had in several years,today i was in my car and realised why,as he came up the hill out of the bike sheds without pedalling it did look impressive it looked quick for a bike,and was easilly spotted as an electric bike,having ridden together i know my bike is a fair bit faster,but as i nearly always pedal along,people do not see the magic trick.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
You must have a stealthy set-up. Is it a kit, or an off the shelf job?

Well done maintaining 6 years of cycling to work. I still get ribbed about using an electric bike by the (car drivers >16 stone). They are no advert for car usage, I'll continue with the bike!

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I hope I can do another 6 years! Yesterday I stopped to chat with 2 bobbies on mountain bikes looking for hooligans on the canal tow-path! They didnt know until I pointed it out... They will be putting in a request foe one each now...