juddering hub motor

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I ordered one of those testers on ebay from gamezone.no1 never received it and was done out of my rebate of £10 +
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

I ordered one of those testers on ebay from gamezone.no1 never received it and was done out of my rebate of £10 +
ROB
Didn't you claim your money back from Paypal? Are you sure that the postman didn't put it in your shed?

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
no, they said it was returned to them by CHINA post, for some reason,. I do not think they even sent it, this was after two months, I gave them a red feedback, and they said if I did not retract it, I would not get a refund.
any way to cut a long story short, it went on and on till time run out, and PAYPAL: said I could not get the refund.
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

Whatever happens, you should always be mindful of the 45 days. so that you can open a case at the resolution centre on the 44th day. You can always resolve the case later.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
would a ku65 controller be suitable for this bike, I have been doing so much reading on this that my brain is seizing up.
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

The answer's basically yes, but you'd need to do a bit of wiring. To be safe, you should get a throttle and pedal sensor at the same time because they're so cheap and it guarantees compatibility. The KU65 is better because you get the 3 levels of pedal assist and a convenient on/off switch on the panel.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I ordered the Ku65,a throttle and pedal sensor on the 26th March, from BMS BATTERY, seven weeks, and still not here.
Have used the resolution, and now trying to get money back from paypal.
BMS do not answer any queries.
I did receive my controller and motor tester from a different source.
Tested three phase wires all light up when wheel turned, hall wires I have six instead of usual five. red, black, yellow, blue orange and pink.
got all three flashing in sequence left to right, so it looks like the motor is fine.
Coupled up to controller but cannot get 5volt to light up so looks like controller has blown.
In meantime have ordered a controller, pedal sensor and throttle from ebay.
so might need some assistance next week.
ROB

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
anybody else had to wait nearly 2 moths for BMS battery to deliver,
and they do not answer emails ?
rob

D

Deleted member 4366

They probably can't understand your questions. What did you say to them? What was the last thing that they said to you? Can we have exact quoted text?

Whenever you order from overseas, you should pay with Paypal, and open a dispute on the 39th day if the stuff hasn't been delivered by that time, regardless of any promises.

robdon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 5, 2013
I did use paypal and have used the resolution centre of paypal to recover my money, I obviously asked them after five weeks where it was, and
XIE FANGQING gave a tracking no. which is no good. if this was a European company they would have re-sent the order by now, if they are selling in Britain surely they have English speaking staff
ROB

D

Deleted member 4366

I've met Jack Xie (the boss). He seemed to be a very nice reasonable chap. You would say the same if you met him. The way the Chinese do business is a bit different to our expectations. What was the tracking number? Maybe we can find it.