For Sale Juicy Ticket e,bike for sale

Chippy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 5, 2020
This Juicy Tiicket e,bike is only 2 weeke old, only done approx 50 miles.
Only selling because now I have a wrist problem and cannot ride the bike.
As stated the bike is as new with all paperwork.
Open to reasonable offers, cost £1549 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

Warwick

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 24, 2015
Warwick
I assume it's the smaller of the two battery options?

I'm not personally interested, but I'd check with Juicy if the warranty is transferable. If yes, it makes a big difference to a potential owner.

Chippy

Jun 5, 2020
Nice looking bike, how much you looking for?
Hi
well I’m looking to get as much as possible, as stated it’s virtually brand new but I realise I will lose a fair amount, so open to offers

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
This Juicy Tiicket e,bike is only 2 weeke old, only done approx 50 miles.
Only selling because now I have a wrist problem and cannot ride the bike.
As stated the bike is as new with all paperwork.
Open to reasonable offers, cost £1549 2 weeks ago.
That's a great shame about your wrist - hope it gets better very soon.
Regarding warranty about this bike being transferable, all we would need to honour the warranty for the next owner is for warranty claims to be handled via the original retailer who we hope keep all the sale records. ie also transfer the original receipt details to the new owner.
I would imagine that Trikes and Bikes would be quite willing to take the bike back into stock, given current demand and that might be the best way for you to get a quick result - I recommend you give them a call.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Scorpio

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Hi, sorry about the delay, a bit far away from me I am afraid especially with warranty claims having to be sorted out by original retailer, good luck with sale.

Chippy

Jun 5, 2020
That's a great shame about your wrist - hope it gets better very soon.
Regarding warranty about this bike being transferable, all we would need to honour the warranty for the next owner is for warranty claims to be handled via the original retailer who we hope keep all the sale records. ie also transfer the original receipt details to the new owner.
I would imagine that Trikes and Bikes would be quite willing to take the bike back into stock, given current demand and that might be the best way for you to get a quick result - I recommend you give them a call.
Hope this helps.

Chippy

Jun 5, 2020
Hi
If someone were to buy hundreds of miles from me surely the would not have to have any warranty work carried out at original supplier?

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Hi
If someone were to buy hundreds of miles from me surely the would not have to have any warranty work carried out at original supplier?
We would need to check with the original retailer for the date of purchase and as part of their role they would carry out any work with us supplying any parts.
If the work was carried out somewhere else then it would be fair for the owner to pay for the labour charge. We would still provide the parts.
I do think you should give Trikes and Bikes a call to get the best price and they aren't far from you.
Hope this helps.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Warranties are dealt with by the LBS/dealer as they are the shop that gets the bike mark up to deal with the cost of warranty. Why would another LBS undertake the work for free when they have no initial dealing with the bike.

Chippy

Jun 5, 2020
We would need to check with the original retailer for the date of purchase and as part of their role they would carry out any work with us supplying any parts.
If the work was carried out somewhere else then it would be fair for the owner to pay for the labour charge. We would still provide the parts.
I do think you should give Trikes and Bikes a call to get the best price and they aren't far from you.
Hope this helps.
I have spoken to trikes and bikes and they are not interested in having bike back,
so are you saying all the parts including the battery would be covered by JUICY, .
I STILL HAVE NOT REGISTERED BIKE YET ON YOUR WEBSITE. Would it be better to leave this for new owner

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
I have spoken to trikes and bikes and they are not interested in having bike back,
so are you saying all the parts including the battery would be covered by JUICY, .
I STILL HAVE NOT REGISTERED BIKE YET ON YOUR WEBSITE. Would it be better to leave this for new owner
There's no need to register. You just need your receipt for the next owner.
That's a pity about Trikes and Bikes - it would certainly have been the most convenient for you.