Just a nagging doubt...………. but?

Markxc40

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
Hello MJS, no I think if it is the 2020 it could be Gen 3 [75Nm].
See here off the Bosch site.

Fast and dynamic
With a whopping 75 Nm of maximum torque and a low weight of only 2.9 kg developed for dynamic support in everyday life or in leisure use. High speeds are reached quickly and safely - the perfect way to cover long distances with a smile on your face.
  • Compact, lightweight design: The new drive con cept reduces both weight and size. The Drive Unit Performance Speed weighs in at just 2.9 kg.
  • Power for long distances: The Performance Line Speed variant has a powerful motor and a torque of up to 75 Nm for fast speeds. The following principle applies when on the move: The faster you travel, the greater the support from the drive.
Regards

Reactions: MJS_1066

Chris M

Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2018
The motor will either have Active Line Plus or CX written on it. The Acid one went from ALP to Gen 3 CX.

Markxc40

Pedelecer
May 15, 2020
Well today I visited my new E-bike, the Cube Acid Hybrid one 500 29 to confirm some last minute details.
I had asked for some muds, kickstand and a rear pannier to be fitted as they only had the off road version in stock and I had wanted the Allroad variant. The stand is fitted but the muds and pannier are still in transit from Germany so we have agreed to wait until its first free service at 200MILES or 8 weeks being the most convenient time for both of us.

So it will be a true Hybrid not quite a full allroad and not quite a full offroad either.
Here's its photo in the shop window with a sorry I'm sold medal about its bars.
Regards

Reactions: MJS_1066

MJS_1066

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 24, 2020
Well today I visited my new E-bike, the Cube Acid Hybrid one 500 29 to confirm some last minute details.
I had asked for some muds, kickstand and a rear pannier to be fitted as they only had the off road version in stock and I had wanted the Allroad variant. The stand is fitted but the muds and pannier are still in transit from Germany so we have agreed to wait until its first free service at 200MILES or 8 weeks being the most convenient time for both of us.

So it will be a true Hybrid not quite a full allroad and not quite a full offroad either.
Here's its photo in the shop window with a sorry I'm sold medal about its bars.
View attachment 35913
Regards
Nice, I got the blue one :p Do you know specifically which mudguards and rear carrier on the Cube website fit these bikes? There are so many different adapters and stuff I can figure out which ones to order. I quite fancy one of those Acid trunk bags too... can pick up some shopping while I'm out and about.
20200604_193346.jpg

Reactions: Markxc40

Chris M

Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2018
Enjoy. I'm just up to 1500 miles on my 2019 MY Acid Allroad. It's a good workhorse bike, nothing fancy but it just works and is at home on roads and trails.