Just ordered my first Ebike

bayzoo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

I’ve just put an order in for my first Ebike and can’t wait for it to be delivered:

CUBE Cross Hybrid Pro 625 Allroad 2020 58cm iridium/black

I ordered it from UK Bike Depot as they offered 15% in credit to spend in their store, which I needed due to this being my first serious move towards cycling.

I’ll be commuting into Edinburgh 3 or 4 days per week from Midlothian, an 18 mile round trip, so needed something to help get me through the strong head winds and hills; I’m hoping this bike will do the job without leaving me in too much of a sweaty mess.

I’m wanting to avoid taking the bus when lock down is relaxed and I need to go back into the office.

I did consider the Woosh Rio however when I phoned they advised it would likely be too small for me (I’m an inch under 6ft and weigh 12st 2lbs) - I’d like to thank them for answering all of my questions and being honest with me, and I’ll definitely be using them for a project idea I want to start soon.

Delivery should be in around 10 days or so, going to plan, and can test during my ‘once daily exercise’ routine.

I’ll keep you updated with my progress.

Thanks.

Reactions: Poolepete

Gman50

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 30, 2020
Just ordered a Cube 400 touring myself for work commute and leasure. You will love an Ebike, i had a Crossfire from Halfords for a couple of weeks before it went wrong and I got my money back. So I have had a couple of weeks experience and I loved it getting back on my normal bike this week has been grim. My bike should arrive in the next week or so fingers crossed. The Cube you have on the way looks really nice, you will enjoy your commute on that everyday.