just ordered woosh gran camino

Ziir

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 8, 2022
i have been reading about 2 weeks and comparing more bikes , and finaly chose woosh Gran camino, thanks to this great forum.
i was almost getting the crossfire , but thank god i did the right choice for not buying that , more people compianing .
i hope i will enjoy it soon
cheers guys

Last edited:

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
I say enjoy your bike. Ride it for a month or two then report back and do a write up review.

Ziir

May 8, 2022
Well I have got good news for you guys. My woosh Gran Camino bike got delivered today, me and my wife assembled it was easy, and took ride for test, it was really blast , uphilles np, I'm realy happy chosing this back, I took some pictures for u guys

Attachments

Reactions: flecc

Muppet

Jul 9, 2022
i have been reading about 2 weeks and comparing more bikes , and finaly chose woosh Gran camino, thanks to this great forum.
i was almost getting the crossfire , but thank god i did the right choice for not buying that , more people compianing .
i hope i will enjoy it soon
cheers guys
Hi, I’m curious as to how you’re getting on with your gran Camino now. Your review was really helpful because as you said - there aren’t really any reviews. I’m stuck considering whether to go with a gran Camino or a nsm Moscow, the Gran Camino is the favourite so far. They both seem to be decent for the sub £1.5k budget

Ziir

May 8, 2022
Hi, I’m curious as to how you’re getting on with your gran Camino now. Your review was really helpful because as you said - there aren’t really any reviews. I’m stuck considering whether to go with a gran Camino or a nsm Moscow, the Gran Camino is the favourite so far. They both seem to be decent for the sub £1.5k budget

sorry for the late reply mate, it is realy good bike , you will like it for sure , i still use it is well build bike i love it

Muppet

Jul 9, 2022
sorry for the late reply mate, it is realy good bike , you will like it for sure , i still use it is well build bike i love it
Hey thanks for the response, there are so many options out there it’s been doing my head in tbh. Finding something good for under 1.5k seems tricky right now. I’ll now be ordering the gran Camino. Cheers