Just saying Hi

Plas man

Pedelecer
May 12, 2022
thanks for having me , currently own and uses Erider 15 great little bike/scooter , but to be honest it’s a bit slow for road use and not pedestrian friendly on cycle paths , so out come my ageing Raleigh and thanks to eBay a 36 v convention kit soon had the bike up and running - in my mind the normal cycle style is better than the motor scooter (Vespa) type

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
:eek: another erider 15.
You will have to swap notoes with billyboya as he has one thta he has more then cursed over on thses pages.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I never thought I'd see another one

Plas man

Pedelecer
May 12, 2022
Well try stronger glasses PMSL :D:D:D
Hi billyboya , great little bike , even with the white wire disconnected it manages 20mph . Battery life is good for around 17 mile flat-going , but uncomfortable to Pedal , all in all “a good looking nowt” :(

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Hi billyboya , great little bike , even with the white wire disconnected it manages 20mph . Battery life is good for around 17 mile flat-going , but uncomfortable to Pedal , all in all “a good looking nowt” :(
Hiya plas man I have never had the white wire, connected anyway. you say 20mph, that's about 32KM/h mine is about 27KM/h = 16 to 17mph. as you can see by my posts I've practically rebuilt mine thanks to help from Nealh and Matthewslack plus others here. I cant use the pedals as legs too long anyway. what battery do you have on yours, as mine was wrong battery. when I got it. so replaced with a 48V 30Ah lithium one now. I believe the batteries from new was 2 X 24v SLA ones as the battery holder is big you say 17 mile flat going, I believe this battery will go 3 times further than 17 miles

Plas man

Pedelecer
May 12, 2022
My 15 came boxed new from Erider a couple of years ago , it’s 48 volt , and always ride with lights on in daylight , have never had battery out . As you say it could be 2 24 volt wired in series .

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
My 15 came boxed new from Erider a couple of years ago , it’s 48 volt , and always ride with lights on in daylight , have never had battery out . As you say it could be 2 24 volt wired in series .
Well I never put lights on in daylight, as I dont think motorists can see you anyway, regardless if you have lights on or off. I had my right indicator flashing the other day I checked right mirror all fine then this car just couldnt wait pulled up right beside me. and lights up ahead on red so what's hurry. I feel much safer riding moped in the dark, at least then cars can see your lights

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Well I never put lights on in daylight, as I dont think motorists can see you anyway, regardless if you have lights on or off. I had my right indicator flashing the other day I checked right mirror all fine then this car just couldnt wait pulled up right beside me. and lights up ahead on red so what's hurry. I feel much safer riding moped in the dark, at least then cars can see your lights
Yes, I would prefer riding at night too because as you say, our lights are visible... if it wasn't for all the drivers with slowed reactions, or crazed or blinded by drink and/or drugs.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Well try stronger glasses PMSL :D:D:D
I think I saw one in real life once while passing through the midlands, he riding on the pavemment pedalling rapidly but not going fast. That wasn't you was it?

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
I think I saw one in real life once while passing through the midlands, he riding on the pavemment pedalling rapidly but not going fast. That wasn't you was it?
Dam dam I didn’t think you would notice me. I was even disguising myself as flash gorden too. Is there no where these days to not get spotted

• :D
Reactions: guerney