Kalkhoff Agattu For Sale

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Why are all these great bike buys in the B....y UK :)
A legacy of Australia having the old UK law such as 200 watts limit and enforcing it. Although the law was the same here, it was never enforced so the market drifted into illegal 250 watts compatibility with the EU, something now acknowledged with a waiver.

The makers couldn't be bothered to supply special 200 watt rated e-bikes just for the Australian market, just as they don't supply 300 watt ones for the New Zealand market's law.

Now Australia has recently changed it's law to 250 watts the situation with supply choice should improve over time.

Pedalpower65

Finding my (electric) wheels
Hi Mark,

The bike hasn't been serviced, apart from general bike maintenance (I'm was a fitter by trade). I'm not aware of any "special" ebike servicing that would be required. The bike is running exactly as it was when new, as it has not been used very much, due to my job change a while back. The battery doesn't have the range it did when new but has a lot of life left in it. I would accept £470 for it including delivery. It wouldn't be worth me selling it for any less.
Regards,
Pedro.
Hi Pedro. Thank you for your reply.
After careful consideration, I have decided to dig a little deeper into my pocket (a painful and delicate experience for a Yorkshireman) and buy a brand new bike. I plan to cycle myself silly, and thought that a new bike would possibly keep me going for a bit longer. Many thanks for your generous offer though. Much appreciated.
Good luck with your sale!
Mark

Pedro

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 17, 2008
Thanks Mark.

The best offer i had on ebay was £350. So i've decided to keep the bike and use it until the battery wears out. Then i'll just sell it as an ordinary bike.

Pedro.