Kalkhoff Agattu

fergusgorman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 6, 2013
Good evening , I would appreciate it if someone could help me . I have an old Kalkhoff Agattu with the Panasonic 26v motor . Brilliant bike , getting it back on the road again after some time off . I’ve noticed that 50 cycles is now closed . They had all the spare parts for this bike ie chain tensioner sprockets etc. does anyone know where I would be able to buy spares for this bike? It is an old bike but I would like to carry on cycling on it . Many thanks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Good evening , I would appreciate it if someone could help me . I have an old Kalkhoff Agattu with the Panasonic 26v motor . Brilliant bike , getting it back on the road again after some time off . I’ve noticed that 50 cycles is now closed . They had all the spare parts for this bike ie chain tensioner sprockets etc. does anyone know where I would be able to buy spares for this bike? It is an old bike but I would like to carry on cycling on it . Many thanks
Kalkhoff stopped using the Panasonic motor nearly ten years ago, in favour of a motor made by German company Daum. A Google search for Kalkhoff will show you some UK dealers but I'm fairly certain that you wont get any Panasonic spares from them or Kalkhoff in Germany.

Also Panasonic have completely changed their motors and have never been good at supplying spares for discontinued products. I dont think any e-bike currently on sale in the UK uses a Panasonic motor so I don't know of a dealer route you can use to order spares.

They do have an EU centre though in the Netherlands and their website is only in English at present, so contacting them direct might help: