kalkhoff bargains on ebay from 50 cycles

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
3 large frame bikes at absolute bargain price

jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

if someone could lend me 3 inches off their leg i would "jump at the chance" of buying one at that reduced price as i can afford that price.of £699 but.£1200 for a new one isnt too much for a top of the range bike but i cant afford it..:eek:

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
change the seat post for unsprung and you might get away with it if you dont mind just puting your toes on the floor i am 5foot 9 but just managed to sit on 57 inch frame bike at bike show

jim

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008

if someone could lend me 3 inches off their leg i would "jump at the chance" of buying one at that reduced price as i can afford that price.of £699 but.£1200 for a new one isnt too much for a top of the range bike but i cant afford it..:eek:
yes my wife is 5 foot 7 .....could manage with a medium I guess.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
change the seat post for unsprung and you might get away with it if you dont mind just puting your toes on the floor i am 5foot 9 but just managed to sit on 57 inch frame bike at bike show

jim

the seat post was my first thought but have been told they are also very big, and longer in a bigger size then i would be used to so would/could affect handling....if i lived very close i could nip down and have a look but i dont....5 hours round trip on the train is a long way to clutch at straws..dam dam dam..:(

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
go to your local bike shop and try some big frames wort a try

jim