Kalkhoff BS10 Endeavour

Bradders

Just Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Hi,
I bought a new kalkhoff BS10 from 50 cycles in August last year. I've been really enjoying it but recently it began clicking and making funny noises in the motor compartment. Doesn't sound too serious and I'm about to send it down to them for a fix up, under warrantee. My worry is (especially being based in edinburgh) that maintenance will become increasingly necessary and me being a very non-techy type, I'm slightly concerned that I've bitten off more than I can chew!!!

I'm now tentatively considering selling it on, after it comes back from 50 cycles. I realise I will lose money here. Any tips on where and how to sell it? And or is anyone here interested?

C

C

Cyclezee

Hi Bradders,

Welcome to the forum.

Kalkhoff are good reliable bikes but like anything electrical or mechanical things can go wrong.

I would give 50cycles a chance to fix it and then see how you feel before thinking about selling it.

After that a good local bike shop would be able to take care of the non electric side of the bike.

If however you do decide to sell there is the classified section on the forum where you can place a free ad, then probably Ebay.