Kalkhoff frame number

Mats

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 28, 2008
Gothenburg, Sweden
Hi all
I need to find the frame number of my Kalkhoff Pro Connect. I found the attached number but it seems to be almost like a sticker rather than etched into the frame as I expected.
Can anyone confirm that this is the frame number or do I need to keep looking for it?
Thanks.
BR
Mats

Attachments

thunderblue

Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2009
Manchester
I think that is it - my Technium bike has the same series of numbers, same numbers of digits and was built in the same factory.

Dynamic Position

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2009
:p
Hi all
I need to find the frame number of my Kalkhoff Pro Connect. I found the attached number but it seems to be almost like a sticker rather than etched into the frame as I expected.
Can anyone confirm that this is the frame number or do I need to keep looking for it?
Thanks.
BR
Mats
Mats,

My ProConnect S has the frame number clearly stamped on the frame. It is located on the offside of the seat down post within 2 - 3 inches of the crossbar. The frame number is also recorded on a sticker on the underside of the bottom bar. Hopefully that will narrow your search?

Mats

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 28, 2008
Gothenburg, Sweden
Thank you for your answers. The sticker I found is on the underside of the bottom bar so I guess that this is the frame number. Strange but I still can't find any number etched into the frame though. I will look again tomorrow.
BR
/Mats

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
:p

Mats,

My ProConnect S has the frame number clearly stamped on the frame. It is located on the offside of the seat down post within 2 - 3 inches of the crossbar. The frame number is also recorded on a sticker on the underside of the bottom bar. Hopefully that will narrow your search?
The Pro Connect S does have this, but most other models have a frame number stamped below the battery connector, on the frame just behind the bottom bracket, on the left side of the bike - often very hard to read though without a light as it's tucked behind plastic fairing.