Kalkhoff Monopoly?

simonbarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 26, 2007
West Hampstead, NW London
I'm away until next week so won't get to check this out but maybe someone else will?

Searching around idly tonight, I was surprised to find vitaelectric.co.uk now listing Kalkhoffs on their site. The site's rubbish to use and doesn't show the bikes, but they're mentioned at the bottom of the home page. The company has mixed comments but has a retail outlet in Hampstead- I wonder if they really have the bikes or can get them?

Before you start, I was only being cautious in case the March promise is a bit optimistic..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
They are a cycle dealer who import top end bikes to order. You won't normally find much of the exotica in stock.

However, 50cycles are intending some dealers handling Kalkhoff, so Vita might be one of those. I'd bet they won't get them any earlier than 50cycles, the official Kalkhoff distributor for the UK.

PedelecCommuter

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 22, 2007
I live near Vita Electric and a few weeks back ordered a Kalkhoff from them - I shall let you know how it goes. So far facing similar delivery delays to those that others are having.

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
I spoke to Alan from Vita Electric earlier today and he is indeed waiting for some to be delivered. I think he has half a dozen sold for when they come in which is good news.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I haven't a clue, and we are not likely to find out now 50cycles have been driven from the forum.