Kalkhoff pro connect 2010

Z1PPY

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Kalkhoff Pro connect e-series FOR SALE

... and here it is (from the original poster on Cycle Chat). thanks to trickletreat for posting the link here.

OK - here it is:

Kalkhoff Pro connect e-series, 8 gear block, li-ion mnbattery, bought 05 Feb 2010, full handbook, also 2 year warranty (in German). Bought for use by our father who has since passed away.

Seat tube top to BB: 17 inches. Bike listed at £1695.

My sister has been in touch with the supplier (50 cycles) for a copy of the receipt so all above board.

===
There is also a cycle helmet, Casco e motion helmet is listed new as £109; hardly used.

===

Both items collect from seller, Amanda, in Leicester.

Any interest, please post here or call direct: 07944387230.

Thanks

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
You don't say how much you want for the bike and is it the smallest Pro-connect at 17 inches? Can you find out the size in cms as per the 50 cycles website 49cm 52 cm etc?

Z1PPY

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2010
You don't say how much you want for the bike and is it the smallest Pro-connect at 17 inches? Can you find out the size in cms as per the 50 cycles website 49cm 52 cm etc?
Considering this is four weeks old from brand new in February this year, we would like £1400 ono.

My sister will be along soon with the catalogue size as requested. However I can tell you that the down-tube measures 42.5 cm from the lip of the down (seat) tube to the centre of the bottom bracket (pedals).

The bike is available in Leicester for viewing and will need to be collected from Leicester by the buyer. Mobile for contact shown above.

Z1PPY

Just Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Update

Having spoken with my sister, I offer the following details update:

The cycle is the 2010 model, bought for £1895.

Its official size is 50cm with respect to the 50 Cycles listings.

I think our father cycled on it once between buying it and passing on recently, so the cycle is as-new; a bargain at our asking price.

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
Yes, we can confirm this is all legitimate.
Tim

snipenose

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 25, 2009
Winlaton Mill near Newcastle
Is delivery possible via courier to newcastle, 200 miles away?

Hi Amanda,

So sorry about your dad, I lost mine in February too.

As I'm 200 miles away and not in the best of health, would you consider having the bike sent to me by courier if the price was right?

... and here it is (from the original poster on Cycle Chat). thanks to trickletreat for posting the link here.
Hello Amanda,

Kalkhoff Pro connect e-series, 8 gear block, li-ion mnbattery, bought 05 Feb 2010, full handbook, also 2 year warranty (in German). Bought for use by our father who has since passed away.

Seat tube top to BB: 17 inches. Bike listed at £1695.

My sister has been in touch with the supplier (50 cycles) for a copy of the receipt so all above board.

===
There is also a cycle helmet, Casco e motion helmet is listed new as £109; hardly used.

===

Both items collect from seller, Amanda, in Leicester.

Any interest, please post here or call direct: 07944387230.

Thanks