Kalkhoff Pro Connect Disc 2011 e-series Electric Bicycle on Ebay

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
That went in the end for a not too shabby £1120 which represents a huge saving against a new PC and it's a better bike than any new model I can think of for that kind of money.

I don't suppose it was picked up by one of our discerning members?

Indalo

Morgann

Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2011
Already got one, TYVM.:)

Did, however, notice another PC up for sale. No reserve but minimum bid was set at £1200! No bids yet. Can't think why.:rolleyes:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Already got one, TYVM.:)

Did, however, notice another PC up for sale. No reserve but minimum bid was set at £1200! No bids yet. Can't think why.:rolleyes:
Some dont have a clue regards ebay... A high start price puts everyone of, far better having a reserve with reasonable start price, or a "buy it now" with offers

WALKERMAN

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2008
That's the same as the one I have advertised in the Classifieds on this website except mine is medium frame and has more extras.
I have placed it several times over the last couple of months with no interest shown which surprised me very much.
My asking price is at £1150 so I think I will now be looking to put it on ebay where that bike got 35 bids.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
ebay is a no brainer....Just do it

aeschylus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 11, 2012
if you start low, you always get bids, start it at 99p, My Mother tried to sell her electric bike for £320 Buy it now, never got anyone, relisted it as 99p, and it got about 30 bids all the way up to £400

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
if you start low, you always get bids, start it at 99p, My Mother tried to sell her electric bike for £320 Buy it now, never got anyone, relisted it as 99p, and it got about 30 bids all the way up to £400
That's the way to do it.....