Kalkhoff Pro connect for sale

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
Bought at the beginning of 2009 and used for a year, but since due to a change job location hasn't been used for a year, but I have recharged the battery every 3 months

Bike is in good condition, has been kept indoors, and some parts such as tyres have been replaced

Buyer would need to picked up from Basingstoke

Offers to this forum post and matthew.dunning@crayonlondon.com

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
I'll dig out some more info tomorrow and try and post some piccies. No idea on how much someone will offer

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
will try and post some piccies later this week. I've got some that I took in the garage but should have some time on Wednesday with the weather a bit better, to retest the bike and take some better shots.

Frame is medium. I'm just under 5'8" and it's fine for me.

Any ideas on what is a good asking price for this bike ?

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Hi,do you know the frame size (50cm 55cm?),is it a male frame or stepthrough?
after 2 years the battery may need replacing ,would £500 be a fair offer if agreable ?
regards,
dimmer.

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
Hi, it was described as Medium to me by 50cycles who I purchased it from. I'll say it was the lower of the two, i.e. 50cm. It's a Male frame. I charged the battery up at the weekend, so will give it ago sometime this week, but agreed, that could now need replacing at some stage. I used to have the occasional problem of the fuse blowing in the charger, but it was fine at the weekend. If it all tests fine this week, how about £550 ?

dimmer

Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2009
surrey
Hi,i am interested,when you have had time to check it over and maybe some pics,perhaps a veiwing?
regards,
dimmer.

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
Hi

checked the bike over tonight, pumped the tyres up, bit of wd40 and inserted the battery. Went up and down the road a few times and it was just as I remembered it. Turned the power off and immediately noticable. Needs a bit of a clean but it's in very very good condition. Will even include a cylce comp with it :)

heres 5 pics of the bike
image1
image2
image3
image4
image5

if anynody wants to come round and see it/test drive, then give me a shout.

cheers

Mat

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
had a few people interested, and discussing with one about shipping to Scotland, but as time is running out, might be putting on ebay next week.

for anybody else querying the piccies, I have the rear mudguard at work. I just took it off as the rear tyre I replaced had a high wall

Last edited:

geezee74

Pedelecer
Jun 1, 2011
info

Hi, is this a bike which needs peddling for the battery to work. If not, is it possible to get approx 10 miles without peddling.

Cheers, Zack

Mattyduk

Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2007
Yes, you do need to peddle. It has 3 power settings, and on the top you will get nearly 20 miles or so subject to gradient.