Kalkhoff Pro Connect Xion X24 for sale

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Good morning, I have a Kalkhoff Pro Connect Xion X24 bike for sale. I bought it last November, since then I have rode about 30 miles on it. The bike is as you would expect for a 2013 model, with no apparent scratches. I paid £1695 from 50 cycles as it was the shop demo, they assured me it had very little mileage on it. Here is a link to 50 Cycles web page:

http://www.50cycles.com/product/613526000

I did intend to commute to work, but circumstance dictated other wise. It had been stored in shed since and gathered dust.

The bike comes with a Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Lock worth £72 and Kryptonite Kryptoflex Cable. As well as M Wave Tripper Double Pannier Bags, two Continental inner tubes, two instant puncture repair kits, which are still in their boxes, bike mirror and a rear light.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/M-Wave-Tripper-Double-Pannier-Bags/dp/B001J3NH2K/ref=sr_1_27?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1404551770&sr=1-27&keywords=bike bags

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kryptonite-York-Fahgettaboudit-Mini-Lock/dp/B000OZ9VLU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404551462&sr=8-2&keywords=new york bike lock

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kryptonite-Kryptoflex-Cable-Lock/dp/B00J4JX2SA/ref=pd_sim_sg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1N0WRNYQ0PR8D3NX4W1T

( All web pages are only used for information, no copyright infringement intended)

I would like £1300, no offers, I'm based in Liverpool, the bike would have to be collected. Please PM me for further information.

Thank you for looking.

Phil

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
It's a shame they are only 1495 new now. With free delivery.
Sorry but at 1200 you should have some more interest

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
That asking price does seem to me a little aspirational Phil as I bought mine for £1449 early this year from 50 Cycles.

I'm bound to say that I agree with D8ve, although I suspect you'd struggle to achieve that figure even though I realise the bike is essentially brand-new.

The X24 is a lovely, well-equipped bike and produces sufficient power for most needs. They come with good batteries which should last a long time, (at least, I hope they do, given the replacement cost!) and the component level is pretty decent.

Considering the prices being asked for similar German bikes, I reckoned the X24 was a real bargain in the 50 Cycle sale and I haven't been disappointed.

I hope you receive a good price for it.

Tom

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Thanks for your advice Tom, given that you bought yours for £1449, you and D8ve may be right and I do not want to waste my time or anyone else's, I'm prepared to reduce it by £100 to £1300. At this price though I'm not open to offers as I would rather keep the bike than lose essentially £500 in a period of seven months. Here are a few pictures I took this morning.

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
DAM... To me this looks an excellent bike. I would have been looking at this had I not bought the used Woosh CD Sport. I really shouldn't be looking at the classified section. Someone will be getting a bargain here.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
denwyn, you can always buy the Kalkhoff and sell the Sport CD!

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
DAM... To me this looks an excellent bike. I would have been looking at this had I not bought the used Woosh CD Sport. I really shouldn't be looking at the classified section. Someone will be getting a bargain here.
Well Denwyn, that's what you get for being too hasty!

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Still available bad poet, I think it's a 19" frame. I'm 5'5" and it has a static seat post so that my feet can touch the floor, but I still have the a suspension one.

Phil

Last edited:

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
A bit small for me unfortunately as I am just shy of 6ft :)
I'm not saying you should buy it, but the size is almost certainly right for you.

The handlebars adjust upwards a few inches if you like an upright position and you will be able to get 6" or more from the seatpost which will be plenty.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I always liked small frames and as said you can get the seatpost out a long way. Just look at the size of the frames that tall men ride on the road in races.