Kalkhoff Pro Connect Xion X24 for sale

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
I thought that it would fit a six foot person. As you can see from the photo; I have the seat practically sitting on the cross bar due to my 27 inch inside leg. The handle bars are also at their lowest setting. 50 cycles gave me another seat post, as the one that came with the bike left my feet 3 inches off the ground, and that was at its lowest setting. The Concept L adjustable seat post would easily accommodate a person with 33 inch inside leg. However, it is down to personal choice and preference, so I did not comment until I read John and Rob's opinions.

Phil

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
It'll be a 46cm or a 50cm I should think. Might be best to say which since 19" is between. I've got a 50cm Agattu i8 HS and it's actually pretty big for its stated size. I could easily and happily ride a smaller one. I used to ride 53cm road bikes which were small on me.

Since almost all bikes went to MB style sloping Xbars it's become difficult to size them. The classic diamond frame meant that as long as the seat tube was the right size everything was. But now the seat tube might be the size you usually ride but the rest of the bike might not.

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Hi John

It is the 50 cm version and looking on Evans cycle guide, it states that a 55 cm is the ideal size for bad poet. However, why would they provide a bike stem where the suspension alone adds an additional three inches to the height of the bike?

Phil​

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Hi John

It is the 50 cm version and looking on Evans cycle guide, it states that a 55 cm is the ideal size for bad poet. However, why would they provide a bike stem where the suspension alone adds an additional three inches to the height of the bike?

Phil​
That's classic diamond frame sizing. This bike with the sloping crossbar is MB sizing and your frame would fit a 6' man perfectly. It's a fair bit too big for you BTW.