Keep quiet, don't tell my wife!

Poolepete

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2018
Poole
I have a very happy wife! Her new bike arrived today and we have just come back from our first ride. She loves it! We had to carry out a minor modification to the seat post (as even with the saddle completely lowered it was a touch too high for her 5'6"), but other than that the bike arrived in A1 condition from Wiggle. Funny that the three bikes I have bought from LBSs, or this time online, came with tyres woefully low on pressure though!

The bike is beautiful, exactly how I hoped it would be. Not ridden it myself, but Mrs Wife thoroughly enjoyed our first little ride just now with the family ( 6 miles with two steep hills to climb).

A happy day, in these crappy times. Stay safe everyone!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
:cool: A happy SWIMBO, kudos to you.

Reactions: Poolepete

Poolepete

Pedelecer
Aug 14, 2018
Poole
Mrs Wife is still over the moon with her bike. I am really pleased to report that rather than take her car on trips to the shops, she takes the bike instead.

Now approaching 400 miles on the clock.

Muddyfox

Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2018
Nottingham
Mrs Wife is still over the moon with her bike. I am really pleased to report that rather than take her car on trips to the shops, she takes the bike instead.
Now approaching 400 miles on the clock.
Good to hear you are both happy with your purchase. Just hope the Bosch/Crank mounted hater refrains from raining on your parade.

Last edited: