King Meter

D

Deleted member 4366

There's lots of different King meters with different waterproof connectors. they have different numbers of pins and they can have male or female connectors, then there's Higo and Julet and other connectors, so there's about 18 combinations.

you need to show exactly which connector you need - shape, number of pins and type of pins.

D

Deleted member 4366

A picture would be better. many people don't know the difference between Higo and Julet. What do you mean by a male.?Is it a male plug with female pins or a female plug with male pins?

atheo

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2011
Beds..
I can send a pic as an email,but i`ve never had to upload one.Its a hollow plastic protrudence with 5 thin solid pins semi circular standing within that mates with a male socket with 5 holes.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
we keep the KM J-LCD in stock (for 36V systems) with both Julet and Higo cabling but we need to know which controller you use because it needs to be programmed to talk to the controller.
Please email support@wooshbikes.co.uk if you are interested.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
did you email andy@woosh?
it should be those we supply with the hub kits.

atheo

Pedelecer
Jul 10, 2011
Beds..
Yes I did contact him,and he said he only had 2 left with Julet plugs and was keeping them back for servicing.

Last edited: