Kiox software update - now error code 500

ABZ Scott

Just Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Hi, as a newbie to the EMTB world, I have just purchased a Scott Strike 900 Premium, lovely looking machine but extremely disappointed to find that after only 20 miles and a subsequent software update via the App, I now have error code 500, no drive assistance at all. Took it to the nearest dealer, they hooked it up to the diagnostics and told me it will likely need a new motor!! They tried to reset and clear the fault but it came back. It’s now with them to deal with it with Bosch and the shop that I bought it from. I really hope this isn’t the start of many problems here, I’ve outplayed a lot of money for this! Anyone had many similar issues?

Spitz

Pedelecer
Jan 23, 2020
Hi, as a newbie to the EMTB world, I have just purchased a Scott Strike 900 Premium, lovely looking machine but extremely disappointed to find that after only 20 miles and a subsequent software update via the App, I now have error code 500, no drive assistance at all. Took it to the nearest dealer, they hooked it up to the diagnostics and told me it will likely need a new motor!! They tried to reset and clear the fault but it came back. It’s now with them to deal with it with Bosch and the shop that I bought it from. I really hope this isn’t the start of many problems here, I’ve outplayed a lot of money for this! Anyone had many similar issues?
This has been reported before (or certainly very similar)

ABZ Scott

Just Joined
Oct 30, 2020
This has been reported before (or certainly very similar)

Thanks, I read that thread, different control box (not Kiox) and was wondering if anyone had similar after software update.