KTM Macina Cross 9 - For sale

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Hi all,
I'm selling my e-bike to renew my cycle to work scheme. The bike is 51cm frame and 2 years old.
Ebay link here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KTM-MACINA-CROSS-9-ELECTRIC-BIKE-/122205794968?hash=item1c74087298:g:IhIAAOSwxB9YFwB~
Nice bike. Thing is, no matter how well you look after the battery, they still lose performance and capacity over time. Being two years old, potential buyers will know that it could well be half way through it's useful life, and may be put off from bidding at that high reserve.

Wouldn't hurt to lower the reserve, add a 'Best Offer' button and see what offers you get.

Flecc is a good predictor of used bike prices.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: LeighPing

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
  • Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Nice bike. Thing is, no matter how well you look after the battery, they still lose performance and capacity over time. Being two years old, potential buyers will know that it could well be half way through it's useful life, and may be put off from bidding at that high reserve.

Wouldn't hurt to lower the reserve, add a 'Best Offer' button and see what offers you get.

Flecc is a good predictor of used bike prices.
Hi Fordulike, Thank you for the advice. The battery still does approx 25 miles or four days of my five day commute, so although the battery life has fallen, there's plenty left in the tank.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
(In case you are not aware, there is a specific sub-forum for sales).
Whoopsie, spank us both :D
Hi Fordulike, Thank you for the advice. The battery still does approx 25 miles or four days of my five day commute, so although the battery life has fallen, there's plenty left in the tank.
No probs, I was only going on what I would be thinking if I were looking to buy a used electric bike. Personally, reserves put me off, and I'll move on to the next one.

I hope you get what you want for it :)

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Whoopsie, spank us both :D

No probs, I was only going on what I would be thinking if I were looking to buy a used electric bike. Personally, reserves put me off, and I'll move on to the next one.

I hope you get what you want for it :)
reserve is £1100