KTM Macina Sport 10 GPS+ (Nyon) MY 2015

nashdm2

Pedelecer
Jun 26, 2014
Guys, due to ill health, I am having to sell my lovely KTM e-bike. I have a lot of nerve issues in my legs and I was hoping that riding a bike would assist this, but, unfortunately the reverse has happened.
I have tried everything to find a way around it, but, without success.

As in the title, the bike is a KTM Macina Sport 10 GPS+ (Nyon) MY 2015 - Size 51

The bike and I have covered 266 miles in the 18 months I have had it.

I can guarantee, the bike is in "totally unmarked as new condition". I am really OCD careful with my stuff (much to my wife's annoyance. It has ALWAYS been stored in the spare room in my house (see note about wife).

Changes/additions to the bike from the factory build:
Upgraded Shimano discs and pads to the top spec products £90.
Nice bag added to go on the rack that comes with the bike £40.
Beautiful CNC wing mirrors added, approx £130
Roadhawk Ride R+ HD camera, £140 (not included in sale, but could do a deal if necessary, it runs off the USB socket in the Nyon unit)

I have an idea what this would be worth given the condition etc, so, I am asking for £1,500. (£2,400 new)

I am in the Portsmouth area, BUT, I could assist in the delivery to a reasonable distance if that helps the buyer.

Pictures available on email, just ask, no problem. (07802 795699, call me with any questions if you would prefer to talk rather than type)

Thanks, Dave

PS - I also have a number of Lezyne toys I could throw in, pump, CO2 machine and canisters, etc etc.

Last edited: