Kudos Secret

davannh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 21, 2019
Having taken advice about which bike to buy for my 70 year old husband I have taken delivery of a Kudos Secret. I am delighted with how solid the bike feels etc HOWEVER the bike came without any instructions. I have phoned and emailed Kudos Cycles but they have still not sent any instructions by email. Does anyone have any instructions they could email to me, it is frustrating to have the bike and no guidance how to use it. Not a good advertisement for Kudos.

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
I`m sure that the KUDOS people will be along to offer suggestions or a set of Instructions . Meanwhile there is a Test of the Secret conducted by the Electric Bike Magazine in Issue 5 . Go to the Kudos Site and click on the Secret under Products . Scroll down to the picture of a grinning Lady and click on it .
Perhaps the clue is in the Name , it`s a secret !

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
it's very easy, press the red on/off button on the 790 control panel to turn on the electrics. Pedal. That's it.
There are 3 assist levels, low, medium and high. Press the green MODE button to change to suit your need. Low lets you have a little exercise, high to climb hills.

There is a throttle on the right hand grip. Lift the rear wheel up, test it to get used to it before using it on the road.

The LED control panel looks like this:

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
A couple of links to you tube which show how to fold and unfold.
Dave.

davannh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 21, 2019
You really are all SO helpful on here! It does seem straightforward- but it needs building before I can get to grips with the controls!! A diagram would have helped! The links to You Tube are brilliant.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
I think if memory serves me correctly, all that is required is to remove the packaging. Be careful not to cut any wires when snipping the cable ties. Usually worth checking the brakes and gear indexing for adjustment if needed but these should have been done before sending out.

Reactions: davannh