lafree twist switch wanted

mitty

Pedelecer
Mar 12, 2007
Hello, has anyone got an old lafree twist switch ? I am trying to coax a twist back to life and the switch may be the problem. :rolleyes:

Many thanks mitty

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
We've got a brand new one that we bought recently on ebay as we are also trying to resurrect an old Lafree. You could borrow it to try on yours if we can arrange a reasonably easy handover (it would be very light to post).

mitty

Pedelecer
Mar 12, 2007
Great, thanks for the response, I am away next week camping with the kids in devon and somerset. Would it be ok to contact you when I get back in the county ?

Many thanks mitty

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
That would be fine. We're in Cornwall if you find yourself that far west (near Newquay) and we will be away next weekend ourselves as we are helping our daughter to move house. What area do you live in case we are coming past?

mitty

Pedelecer
Mar 12, 2007
We are based in falmouth, so me coming to you when I get back is no problem. Good luck with the move !

Happy Easter, Mitty

Tintaglia

Pedelecer
May 23, 2007
Nr. Newquay, Cornwall
That's an amazing coincidence!! Hopefully we can get together and sort out our bikes, perhaps the week beginning 12th. Look forward to hearing from you. Good luck with the camping :D

Julie & Brodie