Leicestershire based rider

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Hi everyone my names Damien and there's nothing more i like to do than have a fully charged Haibike. sduro hardnine Rc, a full hydration backpack toolkit, my phone with gps and the earth beneath my wheels .
I purchased my first ebike in September 2014 and clocked up 1800 miles on the clock mainly commuting it was a greenedge cs2 from ebikes direct and it was great but I didn't like having to charge nightly as it didn't tell me much about the battery left so didn't want to get caught short miles from home . So with much convincing I got my partner to agree to let me upgrade to the HaiBike Sduro HardNine . And I'm very pleased had it 6 weeks this Saturday and almost at 600 miles on it already . And the fact I can do my usual commute and only charge once or twice at most a week I love it and I love the feeling of freedom it gives me .

Reactions: Tim

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
Yes I would certainly agree the guys are very helpful . I'd prefer more offroad but can't find any great trails round hear so il just keep exploring till I do lol

martinb

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Their are hundreds. Get an OS map and look for bridle ways and byways though the byways can be torn up by the four wheel drive brigade.

Not sure where in Leicestershire you are?
I'm from Barrow upon Soar we go out off road mostly to swithland woods, Melton,tilton, East leake, Hoton.
The cycle way from Leicester town centre to cossington is pleasant, not technical

Bigdaddyuk666

Pedelecer
Feb 25, 2015
Leicestershire
I'm in Leicester will have to check out Swithland soon as I do a loop round Bradgate often and I went round water mead tonight in the pouring rain and had a major waterproof trouser failure but still was good fun .

martinb

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Never found a pair of waterproof trousers that would have coped with this evenings rain.

Look on the Internet and buy an ordinance survey map.
You won't find many trails without one.