Lidl Bike tool kit

z0mb13e

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2009
Dorset
Picked up a bicycle tool kit from Lidl last night for £20. I can't find it on their web sites though, might just be a one off at the local store.

It has a few of the 'odd' tools that I am missing like bottom bracket spanners and hook wrench etc, but also has a crank arm extractor, chain wrench, chain link extractor to name a few. I can't vouch for the quality yet but the Wisper needs a service this weekend so I will try it then.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Picked up a bicycle tool kit from Lidl last night for £20. I can't find it on their web sites though, might just be a one off at the local store.

It has a few of the 'odd' tools that I am missing like bottom bracket spanners and hook wrench etc, but also has a crank arm extractor, chain wrench, chain link extractor to name a few. I can't vouch for the quality yet but the Wisper needs a service this weekend so I will try it then.
I've looked at these in the past (they tend to be almost the same each year) and they look about the same quality as the £20 ones sold on ebay whch seem to be fine as a starter kit. I usually go for something like this and if I break a tool then I know I use it and buy a decent quality version, stops me wasting money on tools I don't use.