Lifecycle City Sport

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
All this is great stuff but I think we are heading way off on a tangent here. Does anyone know where I can source a battery for my Synergie Cruiser 36v 10ah kettle type plug fitting?
We have a 36V 14Ah battery for our older models Hurricane, they have kettle plug fitting.

If you are interested please email me on dmiall@me.com

All the best

David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Not True David! not everyone that doesn`t own a Wisper knocks them. I`ve always said that obviously the Wisper brand must have something going for it because of the great reports they get.
Sorry Dave I was unclear, I meant the moans about quality seem always to come from people who do not own one.

All the best

David

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
All this is great stuff but I think we are heading way off on a tangent here. Can we google map back on track! What about a Lifecycle City Sport. Anybody got one? Does anyone know where I can source a battery for my Synergie Cruiser 36v 10ah kettle type plug fitting?
I contacted synergie via ebay add yesterday saying I was interested in a pair of bikes for my motorhome (a likle fib) but I had heard that people where having difficulty sourcing spare or replacement batteries? so would like some assurances......I am still waiting for a reply

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Or Those that have test ridden them :p
I would think a reasonable amount of people who try them end up buying them (wispers) hence there popularity and sucess.......that you tried one? and bought a Giant?:confused:

Scatty

Pedelecer
Jan 15, 2009
Yep once ridden a Giant forever smitten :D . The first rule of e-bikes is to try as many as possible ;)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
The first rule of e-bikes is to try as many as possible ;)
I agree with that......May go to Prestigne this year to have a good look at what is new & available:)