Looking for mid drive kit

mrmagoo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 26, 2016
Looking for a mid drive kit for mtb conversion. Dont want throttle or brake lever sensor as wish to use my own hydraulic brakes and a motor sensor that would cut out motor when I stop pedaling.Is there a kit that would suit? new to this so please dont ridicule ..

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
all the crank drive kits have built in pedelec sensor.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
you've got hydraulic brakes, they can stall a BBS01 even if you continue pedaling.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
you may need hydraulic brake sensors, the power of the BBS02 is twice that of the BBS01, your brakes may not be enough.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
no you can change it in the display ;)

Last edited:

mrmagoo

Mar 26, 2016
Haibike staying put.Looking at Sprocket for mine. . This is for a friend. Picked up a 2010 Boardman HT Pro for pennies yesterday. Juicy Sevens fitted.Perfect doner bike for conversion..

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

raymee

Mar 12, 2015
Looking for a mid drive kit for mtb conversion. Dont want throttle or brake lever sensor as wish to use my own hydraulic brakes and a motor sensor that would cut out motor when I stop pedaling.Is there a kit that would suit? new to this so please dont ridicule ..[/QUOT

raymee

Mar 12, 2015
Electricbike Conversions do a powerful 250watt Mid drive kit with Torq sensing PAS,no throttle or brake levers needed , sensible price with warranty and very good aftersales, i have fitted one to my wifes bike and have been ultra pleased. www.electricbikeconversions.co.uk

ptdg

Mar 30, 2016
Electricbike Conversions do a powerful 250watt Mid drive kit with Torq sensing PAS,no throttle or brake levers needed , sensible price with warranty and very good aftersales, i have fitted one to my wifes bike and have been ultra pleased. www.electricbikeconversions.co.uk
Hi Raymee, i'm looking at purchasing one of these kits (just put post up asking for feedback) how long has it been running on your wifes bike? any issues?
Rgds