Looking to buy an extra battery for my e bike

eduard78

Just Joined
May 3, 2020
Hi all , few months ago I bought an electric bicycle and now I am looking to buy an extra battery for my electric bicycle. The isssue is that I cannot find the specific battery model, I’ve been looking everywhere ebay, Amazon, website which sell e bike batteries and nothing. The electric bicycle I have is a Lombardo Valderice electric mountain bike. If anyone know where I can find one or buy from I would appreciate. I’ve also attached an picture of the electric bicycle so I can show the battery of it and how it’s look like . The battery has an unique shape which not any type of battery can feet. Thanks

DS1959

Just Joined
Oct 30, 2021
I also have a Costco Lombardo Valderice and would like either a spare battery or a battery with more resreve as I sometimes need more than 30 miles from battery

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Both of you need to show us a pic of the battery and do the work, then we can maybe help. We shouldn't have to do all the work for you because you are lazy to post a pic.

If the battery is a generic type with only two discharge wires you can use any generic battery on the market to get more range.

Reactions: Giocast

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Can you specify as to which model you have ?, i see from google they(Lombardo) sell both wheel driven and mid drive Bafang motors and it would be easier to track down the correct battery knowing the exact model.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Can't say I have seen that design, it's not a generic type that I have seen.

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
If I had to hazard a wild guess, I'd say it's a Joycube DT-12, but you can't tell diddly squat from those pictures.

• Agree
Reactions: Nealh