Maintenance stand

Jayfdee

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2018
Any reccomendations for a maintenenace stand for my Haibike, the suport/clamp tube is square section, and a steep angle, most I have seen look most suitable for round section top tube.
I would most times be using it without the weight of the battery, but occasionally with the battery engaged.
It is a full suspension, so a bit heavier than most.
Any suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Ballynoes

Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2017
Perthshire Scotland
Turn the head through 90 degrees and grip the seat post, it's what most people do, but I prefer like you, to grip the top tube as it gives a more balanced hold.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Keep an eye open for the Lidl bike workstand when they have them back in again I have one, rock solid and weight a ton. I like the flat feet pads that fold out to spread the weight and help prevent the whole thing slipping about on the floor if you're giving your machine some welly whilst hooked up. I think mine cost £25.

Jayfdee

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2018
Thanks all for the reccomendations, I like the idea of gripping the seat post even though it is not as stable.

Charliefox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2015
Culloden Moor Inverness
View attachment 34148

View attachment 34148

Looks the spitting image of the one I got from Lidl, or was it Aldi? Can only just get my Giant Trance Ebike on it. Those jaws are hard to get a tight grip with. My mate just put 2 blocks and a piece of wood vetical on his shed side and pushes the rear tyre into the gap. Saves struggling with 24kgs. Well he is 77!

Related Articles

Advertisers