Making in road in Switzerland

Chief eZee Power

Pedelecer
Feb 8, 2007
Shanghai
In early 2007 eZee got a distributor in Switzerland www.scoobike.ch located in Geneve, and we have made a lot of progress since then. Andre-Chevally in Geneve , the Mercedes Benz distributor acts as dealer for eZee and have eZee Sprint displayed right beside their most expensive Merc model in the show room. However the most significant development is with TCS (Touring Club Suisse, the AA counterpart ) Geneve and Vaud , after exhaustive testings and evaluations of many prime European brands, selected eZee for endorsement, and promotion. :D
I have scanned and uploaded some of their news magazine articles onto our website, I apologise for the poor resolution, but nonetheless you could get some idea, that unless our quality meets the high Swiss expectations eZee would not have been there. There was a morning when all the district majors in Geneve turn up in the town center to promote sustainable transportation with eZee. Check it out on website Press page eZee electric bicycles: index http://www.ezeebike.com/TCS _Swiss.pdf

yours truly
Chief eZee Operator

whibbles52

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 1, 2010
France nr. Geneva
Interesting, especially as I am only 5 minutes away from your workshop ! I hadn't really considered eZee bikes - too heavy to lift on to my Motorhome bike rack ? and I prefer a more classic design e.g. BH Emotion. As stated in a previous post, I am hoping for a range of 50-100km on the flat with limited motor assistance. Perhaps, the eZee kit fitted to a lighter bike could be an option ?