Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
Great photo of what you have been towing around on your journey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
They welcome Big Bear & Trailer (ReCycle Bike) at my recycle centre. They say it's kind of Green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great picture

Keep up the good work with using a trailer nice to see you are using it for a lot of things and getting your money worth out of the trailer there is endless thing you can do with a trailer i can always find a use for a trailer no matter what i am doing

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
One thing i would suggest doing to make your life more easier if were towing some where and you get flat with a full load on i should of thought it would be a struggle to sort out a puncture i would strongly suggest you getting some joes no flats to stop you getting the punctures and all you would have to do is blow up the tyre and get back on the road again

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I tried Joe no flats was a total waste of money and time, all it did was show me where to patch my tube. Unluckily I had a flat front and rear on the same ride, it failed in even attempting to repair the P.

Mac_user82

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 16, 2014
I tried Joe no flats was a total waste of money and time, all it did was show me where to patch my tube. Unluckily I had a flat front and rear on the same ride, it failed in even attempting to repair the P.
Depending on what tyre you are using it might not work it will only seal up to a 3mm puncture

I'm using a marathon plus tyre with a 5mm Kevlar which would cut down the punctures a lot so only thing that is going through to my tube would be a pin prick of puncture

I have taken the tube off in the past and had a look when I have got home see If it has sorted it out and it sealed it properly

I have had 3 punctures on it and it has sealed straight away with no further problem I have even had a flat rode 20 miles home it and there i has been no further problems at all

Last edited:

Marwood Hill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2016
North Devon
One thing i would suggest doing to make your life more easier if were towing some where and you get flat with a full load on i should of thought it would be a struggle to sort out a puncture i would strongly suggest you getting some joes no flats to stop you getting the punctures and all you would have to do is blow up the tyre and get back on the road again

I carry a can of Mean Machine Instant Puncture Repair. Never used it before but it seems to have got good reviews.

Blair

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 20, 2017
Perth Australia
They are on Ebay. Very low price for such a good product. Around £65 -£85. I fitted the mudguards to mine. Also, to comply with trailer regs you need to fit a reflective triangle, a flag and lights. The only other law requirement for a bike trailer is, you must be able to show that your bike brakes are good enough to stop ok.

Thanks mate