Misc spares for sale - thumb & half throttles, brake sensor, motor ext. cable, connectors

pn_day

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2013
St Andrews, Fife
Hi all,

I've not been on this forum for a while - winter = icy roads and a far too convincing excuse not to cycle for a lazy person like me.

I've finally cleared out the study and have some excess spares that I no longer need (I bought extras from BMS battery but fortunately ended up not needing too many spares!)

I have the following:
- 2x half throttle and grips (4.00 each)
- 2x thumb throttle (4.00 each)
- 1x motor extension cable (for 500W CST motor, 9.00)
- 1x inline brake sensor (6.00)
- 6x large Anderson connectors (50A rated, red, 12.00)
- 1x DC to DC step down converter and voltage regulator (12~48 to 1.8-25V, 9.00)
- 1x stereo helmet speakers with inline volume control (3.5mm stereo jack to 2 self adhesive speakers designed to stick to the inside of your bike helmet, 3.50)

Approximate costs are indicated above. I've not idea on postage - obviously lumping stuff together will save postage!

If some kind person was interested in the lot please make me an offer - particularly if you are going to use them for fixing ebikes for others.

Many thanks
Phil

Elecman

Pedelecer
Sep 23, 2012
Hi Phil,
Are the Half Throttle RH or LH ?
Regards, Dave.

pn_day

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2013
St Andrews, Fife
Good question Dave.
I don't think I got the choice when ordering from BMS battery, so I would guess that they are RH throttles. However, I never actually tried them to check - started with the thumb throttle and never tried the half twist ones.

Are the Half Throttle RH or LH ?

pn_day

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2013
St Andrews, Fife
Just an update to this. I took the half throttles out and they do appear to be designed for RH use (in that they would twist down towards you in the conventional direction for a RH use). Of course you could mount them on the LH side and just have to remember to twist away from you!