For Sale motor/controler

Naycrx

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2020
Hi,

I just wondered if anybody on here would be interested in buying a YOSE 350w motor- my tyre rubbed through the cable slightly , it skimmed the top of the blue wire but still in tact , and snapped one of the other thin wires in there.

I also have a speed controller , its the sort that has the battery/controller built in together obviously minus the battery.

I have purchased new items as I needed to be back on the road ASAP. repairing the motor would be beyond me .

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
One would assume it's motor in wheel, if so what size/condition(rear/front/freewheel/cassette) of wheel and is there any info/specs on the controller 36v or 48v etc???

Naycrx

Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2020
N
One would assume it's motor in wheel, if so what size/condition(rear/front/freewheel/cassette) of wheel and is there any info/specs on the controller 36v or 48v etc???
No motor only, and cradle and controller only, untested since the tyre rubbed through the two wires 36v 350w

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Thanks for clarifying Naycrx, sadly I already have two motors with no wheels all wires intact, I was thinking of swapping the internals out of yours but no wheel no point!