Moustache eBikes - What do you think?

Velospeed

Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2009
West Berks
Hi John from velospeed Just to let you know it is against forum rules to advertise your company unless you are a trade member you need to contact russ to arrange this there is a monthly fee

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/6645-businesses-please-read.html

I am trying to be helpful not tell you off And welcome to the forum

Frank
Thanks for the warning Frank, I've tried to find out how to be a trade member before but no luck. I've looked at the page you linked and I will be careful not to include any links to our website in the future, if we post on here again. And I wasn't trying to advertise our company particularly, just reply to the discussion with some actual information.

Regards
John

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Martin. I think we all know you for Haibikes, top notch e-mountain bikes.

I think the moustache range would compliment the above nicely. Expanding your range with quality machines. I particularly like the look of their trekking version for town and general use. Keep us posted.

Anyway on another note, many thanks for getting in my Streamliner. Excellent and works fine on a 29er. Tried a 15 miler today and my daughter loved it.
Hi SRS,

Thanks for your comments there. Good to get a comment from some one who is in my shop regularly so knows our style ;) Hows the trailer by the way? I havent seen any pics as of yet?

Regards
Martin