Mozzi

BillieH

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 13, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Has anyone heard of Mozzi bikes?

Their website is www.mozzi-bikes.com

They are in Chesterfield apparently, and have a small range of e-bikes in the price range £600-1000. The specs look quite good, they use bafang motors.

I could find no reviews, and more or less no trace through google...

TraceyM

Jun 1, 2015
I'm looking at one of these at the moment - came on here to find out if there were any reviews. Did you buy one? I'm looking at the Zest.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
D

Deleted member 4366

I'm looking at one of these at the moment - came on here to find out if there were any reviews. Did you buy one? I'm looking at the Zest.
We're advising you not to look at it, but to look elsewhere instead.

TraceyM

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks both, I'm going to look at a Kudos Secret today. I'm sure I read on here somewhere about a Secret 2 but can't find the post now! Will keep looking.

D

Deleted member 4366

Thanks both, I'm going to look at a Kudos Secret today. I'm sure I read on here somewhere about a Secret 2 but can't find the post now! Will keep looking.
There is, but it's a secret. If you found out, we'd have to kill you in case you let it out.

Reactions: flecc and robdon

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
No Secret now....the Secret 2 is the same size and spec as the older model,we just took the opportunity of making some improvements,the fold electronic connection is more positive,the led lights are smaller/neater,the chainring is 52 tooth to match the pedal cadence required to comfortably cruise with 20" wheels,the seat post is double height,like the Brompton to suit short or tall riders. Many of these changes were incorporated in the latter production of the earlier model.
It is the advantage of selling a lot of bikes and continuing the model run,it gives us the experience to improve the breed.
KudosDave

kangooroo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 24, 2015
Wye Valley
I've just stumbled upon the Mozzi site and discovered their folding bike seems to be identical to mine, badged with a different brand. I've used mine almost daily for the last 6 months and been very pleased with it as a cheapie-folder. It's not everyone's cup of tea here, I know, but as a low-budget bike I've been impressed (Bafang motor, Samsung battery...)