My first off and it was a strange one

D

Deleted member 25121

If you want to behave like a child you will be treated as such
you spend more time disagreeing with peoples posts than making any decent contributions to the forum
your above comments are a perfect point in case
if you have nothing constructive to add I suggest you get back in your box till you have
and by the way I wouldn't be aggressive on a keyboard or a phone that's for cowards and bullies
I shall not be responding anymore to your pointless comments
Good Bye
ps. make sure you put a little disagree badge on the post I would be disappointed if you didn't.
Sorry, I'm not interested in infantile arguments, you'll need to try elsewhere.

Have a good day. :):):)

kingsknight

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2018
Wow this post went a bit off topic! So it has been a few days now and I'm feeling completely fine. Not a mark on me. My bike has got barely a mark on it part from the pedal and left grip so I'm not going to claim anything as I really just want to move on with my life now.

I've put it down to one of them things that happens. We are all human and we all make mistakes and I'm sure the driver is going to look out for cyclists a lot more now!

As for the phone call, I'm leaving it.

I'm just going to enjoy my amazing ebike and new lease on life!!!!

Remember, we are all ebikers here!! Lets get on!!! maybe we can all go on a massive ride one day hehe

D

Deleted member 25121

Wow this post went a bit off topic! So it has been a few days now and I'm feeling completely fine. Not a mark on me. My bike has got barely a mark on it part from the pedal and left grip so I'm not going to claim anything as I really just want to move on with my life now.

I've put it down to one of them things that happens. We are all human and we all make mistakes and I'm sure the driver is going to look out for cyclists a lot more now!

As for the phone call, I'm leaving it.

I'm just going to enjoy my amazing ebike and new lease on life!!!!

Remember, we are all ebikers here!! Lets get on!!! maybe we can all go on a massive ride one day hehe
I'm pleased to hear that all is well with you, as you say it was a very strange phone call. Maybe hubby thought he was doing the right thing to protect wifey, maybe she was very upset when she got home and broke down in tears thinking of the harm she could have caused you. Who knows....

I think you did the right thing in no following this up with the husband, wife or police, life's too short to let yourself get wound up by something that turned out OK in the end anyway.

Move on, enjoy the ebike :):):)