My new bikes (almost)

hallii

Pedelecer
May 5, 2011
I have decided on these for the wife and me,the MK3 version:- ElectroBike - Mk2 & Mk3

They are cheapish, local, step through and folder as well so meet most of my criteria.

Any comments good or bad would be welcome.

Geoff

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
You would be wise to find out how much their spare parts, especially batteries, will cost and if they have a UK stock.
These appear exceptionally cheap, if a little short on detail. Well done for finding them.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I would not buy anything that does not have any resonable feed back and been around for a while......To buy simply based on price is probably going to end in tears...

hallii

Pedelecer
May 5, 2011
Batteries are £268 inc VAT. They have a workshop and claim to carry all the normal spares.

I did consider an Urban 20 from a place called Ahem! Juicybikes, but it is another £100. Unless there are any sales coming up?

Geoff

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
A S seem to meet your criteria being local and cheapish . Any problems and you can be quickly on their premises . They have a folding 26 in . which interested one of the Forum Members . It will be interesting to hear your comments on them if you go ahead with your purchase .

JuicyBike

Trade Member
Jan 26, 2009
Derbyshire
Geoff, we've screwed our prices as tightly as possible, given our commitment to first class aftercare. However, I can show you some ex-demos in the shop in Buxton, and we always give a small discount for the purchase of a second bike.
We have good stocks right now.

RoadieRoger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2010
A quick look at the Mk 3 and it seems to offer the same as the Batribike Quartz Folder , but £360 cheaper .

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
A S seem to meet your criteria being local and cheapish . Any problems and you can be quickly on their premises . They have a folding 26 in . which interested one of the Forum Members . It will be interesting to hear your comments on them if you go ahead with your purchase .
Thanks Roadieroger I think that was me.....and I had looked at their folding 26'' but the spec wasnt fantastic but also they are closed till the middle of this month due to low stock which seems a very strange way of doing business !!
Halli.....if I was you I would beating a path to the door of Juicy bikes....looks like with discounted ex demos and a discount for 'quantity' you would be way better off buying from someone who seems to have an excellent reputation......personally I have never met the man but have read lots of good opinions on him and his company and believe me thats worth a lot more than an extra £100 :)

Lynda