My second electric bike

Toronto Kid

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 28, 2018
Southampton
I've just riden my second electric bike home and although it was cold and windy, I loved every moment of my ride. My first electric bike got stolen from my first floor balcony last October. The funny part of this nasty tale is that the battery was inside my flat on charge so the daring thieves only got the heavy part and not the power. Tee Hee. My old bike and me had a lot of fun and occasionally during the summer I took it on the train to Bournemouth, Salisbury and Eastleigh and Romsey. My new bike is another folding bike and the difference between the two is that it has a twist throttle. I had to pedal my last one to make it go whereas all I do with my new one is twist a handlebar grip. Both bikes were second-hand from marketplace and I've spent no more than £250 and I'm going to make sure that my new bike is locked to my balcony railing to deter thieves. Roll on the nicer weather.

gw8izr

Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I've just riden my second electric bike home and although it was cold and windy, I loved every moment of my ride. My first electric bike got stolen from my first floor balcony last October. The funny part of this nasty tale is that the battery was inside my flat on charge so the daring thieves only got the heavy part and not the power. Tee Hee. My old bike and me had a lot of fun and occasionally during the summer I took it on the train to Bournemouth, Salisbury and Eastleigh and Romsey. My new bike is another folding bike and the difference between the two is that it has a twist throttle. I had to pedal my last one to make it go whereas all I do with my new one is twist a handlebar grip. Both bikes were second-hand from marketplace and I've spent no more than £250 and I'm going to make sure that my new bike is locked to my balcony railing to deter thieves. Roll on the nicer weather.
Welcome from windy North Wales :)

Quite new here myself but it seems like a friendly place so far.

Sorry to hear about the bike getting stolen, it’s always a nuisance even if it’s a small loss but nice to know it didn’t put you off.