Name your most comfortable saddle

Clarkey

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2009
I have had a Rido (original model) on my mountain bike for several years now and must say it has lived up to its own hype - very comfortable and extremely tough. The new R2 model will be worth a try if mine ever wears out. Cheap too.

Old Timer

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2009
I took delivery of this today Velo Webspring Sprung Comfort Saddle

It is not as the picture and lacks the rear springs but is very well made. i phoned them up and they agreed to let me try it on my bike rather than just sending it back. Well, I`m yet to sit on a saddle that seems to soak up the bumps like this. I just did 10 miles on it and I`m keeping it.

Dave

jkirkebo

Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2009
i think Velo Plush is preety good and affordable but the type of saddle will always depend how big ass you have. :D Than fatter you are than bigger seat you need:D
My Ezee Forza came with a Velo Plush. Worst saddle I ever rode I think. Maybe it'll work somehow with a very upright riding position, but I prefer a quite forward, "aggressive" riding position and felt like I was falling off all the time. I bought a proper, narrow MTB (and quite hard) saddle and all was fine :)

So it's not possible to find a "best" saddle, different types for different rinding positions.

BTW, I had to change the seat post, stem and handlebars too on the Forza to accomplish a good riding position. And the tyres for Big Apples for some comfort. The Marathon Plus tyres was way too small and hard, I would have ruined a wheel or two for sure.