NEC show today

greyfox69

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2015
ST8 North Staffs
I went to the bike show today, for a mooch around and to view what is on offer for next year I test rode the continental ebike, fully automatic drive very smooth bike, and a nice comfortable bike , you couldn't buy one if you wanted to, as I was told they are not in production until early next year,
Tried out the two new wisper bikes, the full sus bike and the hard-tail wolf, both bikes look absolutely brilliant, and ride extremely well it was my first ride on the newer shimano steps motor and coming from a bosch powered bike I expected it to be a little rougher around the edges, ( I tried out a shimano a few years ago and didn't like it as much as the bosch) I was pleasantly surprised how good it is,
In my honest opinion the bike is well made and rides as good as it looks well done Dave, I will definitely consider the hard-tail bike for my next purchase, possibly the middle of next year.
Bought a Helmet, pair of gloves and a pair of socks, none of which I needed or actually went to the show for :oops:

Last edited:

shep

Pedelecer
May 3, 2011
I was there yesterday as well and had a lot of test rides for me the highlights were

1 That Continental drive was absolutely superb especially the full automatic unit. I was very impressed, near silent as well.That will be one to watch.

2 managed to tick off one of the items on my bucket list, Riding all the Reise & Muller bikes. Very expensive, but truly sublime build and ride quality.

3 The big surprise for me were also the Wisper bikes i rode all of them and was very impressed. I really liked the 905 Torque. Incredibly smooth, powerful and well developed bike. Very impressed with the Hub Drive in that bike

I thought it was a really good show, i loved the Bosch E - MTB area where you could have a go on Electric mountain bikes around a good mountain bike course.

Oh, and the Colnago Arabesque was without doubt the most beautiful bike i have ever seen.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I went to the bike show today, for a mooch around and to view what is on offer for next year I test rode the continental ebike, fully automatic drive very smooth bike, and a nice comfortable bike , you couldn't buy one if you wanted to, as I was told they are not in production until early next year.
Tried out the two new wisper bikes, the full sus bike and the hard-tail wolf, both bikes look absolutely brilliant, and ride extremely well it was my first ride on the newer shimano steps motor and coming from a bosch powered bike I expected it to be a little rougher around the edges, ( I tried out a shimano a few years ago and didn't like it as much as the bosch) I was pleasantly surprised how good it is,
In my honest opinion the bike is well made and rides as good as it looks well done Dave, I will definitely consider the hard-tail bike for my next purchase, possibly the middle of next year.
Bought a Helmet, pair of gloves and a pair of socks, none of which I needed or actually went to the show for :oops:
Thanks so much for your kind words! We were really very pleased with the feedback. We gave over 300 test rides during the show and all but one couple preferred the Shimano 8000 to the Bosch CX.

IMG_5126.JPG IMG_5114.JPG

Reactions: LeighPing